"Destiny" up for Adoption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Destiny" up for Adoption

i love her i want to hold her in my arms and love her till the day i diethen be carryied in her loveing embrace to my restin place ........then my son will love her and care for her till the end of time

Comment

"Destiny"

Thank Ye for the Emotional msg, TatHead. Mine is literally inked.

I was planning on being Lain to Rest 'in' Destiny if I kept Her. I have no Children.

I think it Great that Ye would pass Her to Your Son.

I am however craving a vehicle to allow my German Sheperd "Dracula" to ride with.

Here is "Destinys" current ad on CL.

Cher ^ X ^

ps...Feel free to email me directly at Thundering_Asphalt@comcast.net
      if Ye choose to chat further.

Comment

id like to thank you for yr time and response to my post also for yr friend request ive been window shoppin for hearses for a while now ....trying to find sweet hearses from the 1960s -1970 i used to own a 1980 cadillac ,deep purple but but ex wife has it....then hit by a drunkdriver but anyways......i really love yr hearsebut unfortuneatly im getting married in october ,and i have a 1 yr old .........so moneys a lil tight how soon are u looking to part with her ? if u want to respond directly ......tatooedhead@gmail.com.....thankyou again for yr time

Comment

I'll e Ye soon

Thanks for the reply, TH
          I have an online Sale going on today JL and FL Diecasts, but as soon as I can get a breather, I'll send Ye an e.
          Congratulations on Your upcoming Nups, and until We chat again..
          Take Care & God Bless.
          Cher ^ X ^

Comment

thankyou i'll catch ya later gud luck on yr sale

Comment

You're Most Welcome. Indeed, and Thank Ye.

Comment

Oh my goodness, she's absolutely beautiful. If only I lived in the area and had the money, I would inquire about adopting her in a heartbeat. Either way I had to comment on her hehe. Well I wish you the best of luck finding someone to take care of her.

Comment

D'z Mum here

Thanks Much for Your Comments, Hon.

If everything goes as planned, I should be able to delete this post in a few wks.

We met a Gent that used to have a Packard, and now He is ready to Adopt again.

Blessingz,

Cher ^ X ^

Comment

Wow! Now that is a pretty lady.

Comment

Awww...

Thank Ye, Musikill..Destiny has a helluva Personality also.

I Love Your quote.

Comment

Originally posted by HearseDrivingFemale View Post
                        You're Most Welcome. Indeed, and Thank Ye.
                        Oh my goodness, she's absolutely beautiful. If only I lived in the area and had the money, I would inquire about adopting her in a heartbeat. Either way I had to comment on her hehe. Well I wish you the best of luck finding someone to take care of her.

Comment

We Thank ye, Hon. So far I don't think 'She' wants to leave. Muwahahahaha

Comment

Those stacked hl's make me weak in me kneez. Very Nice.

Comment

Working...
                            X