I think this is getting silly..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this is getting silly..!

Would you pay this amount, even if you had it..?

I could see that for Elvis' hearse, but not that one.

Although that is easily the nicest 64 I've ever seen.

I love how they only want a 500 deposit =)

Comment

The JFK Pontiac Ambulance (carried his body from the plane in DC) is going to be auctioned off by B-J on Jan. 17th.

Comment

I would if I had the money, but it would still end up with mags and fat tires on it.

Comment

Elvis's hearse burned to the ground, so that'll never be available.

The JFK hearse went up on the auction block a few years ago. The owner was hoping a museum would pay a million dollars for it. It didn't do well on the auction block back then. Had a lot of attention, but no bites.

Comment

I believe they wanted $1,000,000 and the highest bid was only $900,000. Here is a link about the car's history and it not selling, http://www.oldcarsweekly.com/article...nd_JFK_Hearse/

Comment

i just need the attendent seats. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Abnorml View Post
                I believe they wanted $1,000,000 and the highest bid was only $900,000. Here is a link about the car's history and it not selling, http://www.oldcarsweekly.com/article...nd_JFK_Hearse/

Hi, thanks for this link - really interesting.

Comment

That kind of thing comes down to what someone is willing to pay. It is the only one. Funny irony how it spent another 10 yrs. in funeral service and nobody realized it was a potentially priceless artifact. I wonder what the second funeral home got for it when they unloaded it?

Comment

I think it's going on the 22nd if I remember right.

Comment

I Myself Think Its Bullshit He Rode In It For Ten Minutes Its Not Like It Was His Personal Car I Think The Price Is Outrageous

Comment

Working...
                      X