1956 S&S 25,000 original miles AWSOME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1956 S&S 25,000 original miles AWSOME

saw this on ebay today. NEVER RESTORED ...damm ....looks brand new..that is a rare find to get one in that shape for the age..thought I would pass it on ........http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=110625696478

I actually really like the way it looks with the windows filled. I have never seen a hearse like that. It still has the curtains on the inside.

Comment

If I had the money - I would buy that thing in a heartbeat.

Gorgeous.

Comment

This rare combination sold not running the beginning of December for $19,140 (inclusive of price, buyer's premium, and 6% sales tax) at a live auction in PA.

Comment

This is the part that gets me:

IT WAS PURCHASED NEW IN 1956, AND I STILL HAVE THE ORIGINAL 1956 TITLE. IT WAS PUT INTO SERVICE BY FRITZ FUNERAL HOME WHICH WAS LOCATED IN KUTZTOWN PENNSYLVANIA. 13 YEARS LATER, THE FUNERAL HOME WENT OUT OF THE BUSINESS. EVERYTHING WAS PUT INTO DRY STORAGE, INCLUDING THIS HEARSE. IT WAS PARKED IN A GARAGE ON A CONCRETE FLOOR AND PLACED ON JACK STANDS AND THE AIR WAS LET OUT OF THE TIRES, THATS WHEN IT STARTED TO COLLECT 41 YEARS OF DUST.

Comment

Wow, if I could only win the lottery...

Comment

Originally posted by Beast Lee View Post
              Wow, if I could only win the lottery...
              If I won the lottery, this is what I'd do.

I'd make sure none ever went to the crusher again and buy up every single hearse that went to market and artificially inflate the hearse market so they are grossly worth more than they ever should be, wait until some a-hole that is holding onto some nice car and thinks too highly of it puts his on the market to take advantage of my capitalist induced greed bubble and then liquidate every one of my extras for CHEAP and plummet the market again so he's stuck with his overpriced piece of shit nobody wants. The plus side to this asshole plan is that you'd get funeral homes to unload their cars that you've always wanted and I could get them to the right people (ala NHAA members) on a loss.

Comment

Actually, that'd make a good thread by itself. I'm going to make a 'what would you do if you won the lottery' thread.

Comment

Working...
                X