X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1961 cadillac Superior Hearse Casket Rollers full set

47 bucks in shipping?

Comment

Yes, you read right. Allow me to explain - Ebay, which sucks shit encrusted monkey dicks in a layer of hell, likes to charge the sellers out the ass. You're charged for listing an item, then you're charged when you're PAID for the item (Because you have to get paid by Paypal and they take out a ludicrous fucking fee) and on top of everything else, Ebay charges a fee based on the final sale price of the item.

That final bullshit fee is more expensive if your item sells for more even though Ebay does jack shit to actually help it sell better or worse, but they still charge you more if it does better and sells higher. SO...you can circumvent their bullshit "Final value fee" by selling the item cheap, but listing shipping as the actual value of the item.

FYI, the cocksuckers at Ebay have caught on and are now going to start charging a final value fee for shipping as well.

Comment

Those used to be mine, as well as the coach they are coming out of

The seller is GAME-OVER on here...

Comment

He cutting up the coach, or parting it out?

Comment

Originally posted by spastic_chicken View Post
            He cutting up the coach, or parting it out?
            What's the difference ?

Comment

He is making an Ecto with it. He is saving it from being crushed or hacked up by making it his own and operational. I'd rather he do that to it than have it sit in my driveway for another 5 years being neglected...

Comment

Working...
              X