Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auto Posted: 1970 Cadillac Hearse W/Very Nice Sound System & Casket (Albany) $15000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Posted: 1970 Cadillac Hearse W/Very Nice Sound System & Casket (Albany) $15000

This car was heavily modified and has the following equipment installed:
    (12) 15" Memphis HPO series subs installed in a flat wall enclosure just behind the driver & passenger bucket seats.
    (3) pairs of Memphis component speakers installed in driver & passenger doors.
    (1) pair of Memphis Multi-Sync 8" component speaker set in custom installed kick panel enclosures.
    (1) pair of Memphis M-Class 10" subs installed in the center console.
    (3) Earthquake PH-5000D amplifiers that provide power to the 15" subs. These amplifiers operate at 1-ohm each (special ordered by Earthquake for this purpose)
    (3) Earthquake PH-2000 amplifiers that provide power to the 10" subs and component speakers.
    (1) Audio Control Epicenter.
    (1) Alpine CDA-9835 multimedia receiver.
    (2) Iraggi 300 amp alternators with adjustable external regulators.
    (1) Train Horn W/External compressor.
    (1) Viper 2-way remote start with door lock control, power window up/down control, sound system power on/off control

This car has power windows & door locks for front doors that are controlled by security system. The car has a strong running 472 engine with less than 90K all original miles. I am selling this car as a result of closing my car audio store. Everything was professionally installed. The sound system was one of our store demo vehicles and is of very high quality. The price is negotiable and the sound system is available separately (complete system). All main power wiring is zero gauge. This car had over $50K invested in it for the sound & security system installation and contains numerous & permanent modifications. All emails will be answered. I will not ship or trade this vehicle for any reason, so do not ask. when responding, please include "Hearse" in the heading or I will not respond. .

• Location: Albanyit's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More...

Sure as hell don't look like a $15,000 coach to me. Speakers or not. I can get into a killer coach for that $$$

Comment

Lol, yeah. You invest $50k in stereo equipment, you're better off selling it and the coach separately. Maybe worth 1/4 of that without the speakers. god, imagine how loose every single bolt, nut, screw, etc must be!

Comment

Working...
      X