eBay '59 S&S Park Row combination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay '59 S&S Park Row combination

Jumped from $13k to over $19k in last 3 minutes. Otto Baron, this should make you feel good!

Makes me feel good. You guys know my restored 63 M&M combo is up for sale, right? Once I get some more brightwork on, I'll post pics.

Comment

Somebody will realy enjoy that coach. Even with all the rust, mine get's lots of complimnets.

Comment

When did S&S move the filler to the LH qtr?

Comment

Hope no one on here paid that much for this car. Looks like someone pulled a shitbox out of storage, slapped some pretty decent body and paint work on it, a 350 they had lying around and put it on Fleabay to take someone. The front floor boards just sheetmetal are riveted or screwed in. I have done enough bodywork to know if you are replacing that much floorboard, then the rest of the body is nowhere near pristine. Look at the "Custom Built" tag, it shows signs of how bad this car was/is. To quote the ad, "Starts, shifts, drives, turns and brakes quickly, smoothly and quietly." Then in another paragraph he states, "The car has never been driven in the 5 yrs I have owned it, nor reportedly by the previous owner." I believe the 2nd statement, by the looks of the motor in the pictures it will be awhile before it even on it's own again. There are no belts, hoses and thw wires are all over the motor. If he contradicts himself it the ad, chances are he is not on the up and up. I just think a better 59 could be had for $19,134.

Buyer beware!!!

Comment

A car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Somebody decided this was a $19,000 car. I can't tell you what mine is worth, because I have no interest in selling. On our 59 Park row, the gas filler is on the left hand side.

Comment

Working...
            X