'54 Pontiac landau hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '54 Pontiac landau hearse

Great price. Instinct says Superior...can't quite make out that fender badge though. Leaning toward Barnette or National. Wonder how much shipping would be?

1954 Pontiac Hearse - $1000 (Kapolei)

Date: 2011-10-31, 12:40PM HST
    Reply to: sale-qjcfj-2678724124@craigslist.org

Black 1954 Pontiac Hearse, 35,890 mi. $1000.00 Contact Lari for more details @ 682-1321

I am betting shipping would be crazy, but that thing is sweet.

Comment

NEW OWNER!!

I bought my first Hearse today!!! yay....

cant wait to get it home!!

Comment

Congrats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Where are you located? Interested in hearing how much current shipping ends up being if coming to continuous 48 - and of course more pictures.

Turns out this is a Barnette if you didn't already know. Someone else on a different forum identified the coach lamp.

Comment

I'm in beautiful Honolulu, it is a Barnette... totally complete, just need some fender skirts. and about 1o,ooo hours of work, it will be like new..haha

Comment

Sweet!!!! Yours looks better than my '54 Pontiac Superior. I worked on mine for a year almost every night and weekend to get it on the road.

Can you shoot some pics of the rear interior for me please? Also a pic of the landau bars? I'm missing the caps on my bars and I'll have to create something. I just want it to look close to original.

Heres mine..
            Last edited by Tin_Indians; 11-16-2011, 03:09 PM.

Comment

yours looks Great! i will get you some pics,..mine is a little different ..its a 2 door, i love the white walls.. i found some for $194 a piece, then its another $121 to ship to hawaii..hahafile://localhost/Users/marksherman/Desktop/DSC_0154_2.JPG

Comment

Working...
              X