My 1980 Caddilac Hearse (Superior) is ready to be gutted...lol gutted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1980 Caddilac Hearse (Superior) is ready to be gutted...lol gutted

First thing I would like to sell is the table with the rollers. FYI. Its a 3 way hearse with suicide doors.

323 393 5763
    roberttarpinianmusic@yahoo.com
    lacasting.com/roberttarpinian

Let me be the first to say, DON'T DO IT!!! Don't ruin yet another 3-way. A complete 3-way is rare and it being a 1980 3-way is even rare as there were not a lot of downsized hearse that were 3-ways. There are plenty of hearse out there from the 80's that are nothing special. I have been wanting a 3-way for a long time and have only seen two in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Abnorml View Post
      Let me be the first to say, DON'T DO IT!!! Don't ruin yet another 3-way. A complete 3-way is rare and it being a 1980 3-way is even rare as there were not a lot of downsized hearse that were 3-ways. There are plenty of hearse out there from the 80's that are nothing special. I have been wanting a 3-way for a long time and have only seen two in person.

Well buddy, if you wanna pay the loads of back fees that the chick ripped my off with by lying and telling me its a clean title...u can come pick it up and restore it...other than that...its a smooth running rust bucket with a fresh transmission and lots of reusable parts.

Comment

^x2 to Abnormal.

Although you haven't listed location of coach (your CA area code can be a cell phone not correlated to actual location), hypothetically if the vehicle left CA the fees disappear.

Besides...gutting is so November, '11. Been there<--->done that.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
          ^x2 to Abnormal.

Although you haven't listed location of coach (your CA area code can be a cell phone not correlated to actual location), hypothetically if the vehicle left CA the fees disappear.

Besides...gutting is so November, '11. Been there<--->done that.

Hmmm u need to give me a call and share your wisdom kind sir...323 393 5763

Comment

Working...
          X