Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Child caskets in Kansas City, possibly more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child caskets in Kansas City, possibly more.

I've been talking with this guy. He is opening a sign store in what was previously a funeral home. He has six caskets from infant to child size, and possibly some other items he is interested in selling. He will likely go lower on price on the items, as he has no use for them and want to get rid of them. I'll be checking this out today or tomorrow, and if he will let me, I'll be taking some photos of whatever he has to get rid of to post.

Here are the photos I took earlier today:
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

easier to link the photobucket album than link all the pictures.\\The parking signs lead me to believe he probably has a lot more stuff, but it was late and dark, and half the building didn't have electricity due to construction. Hell, half the stairways were halfway gone, looked like a 5 story madhouse!

Comment

I would LOVE to have the signs on the stands, but I bet shipping would be expensive. If he will ship I might buy the signs on the floor, depending on price. Would you find out if he will ship and the prices?

Comment

Originally posted by Abnorml View Post
        I would LOVE to have the signs on the stands, but I bet shipping would be expensive. If he will ship I might buy the signs on the floor, depending on price. Would you find out if he will ship and the prices?
        Ab, I have the signs. PM your zip, and I'll weigh em and get an estimate. I'm keeping one of each of the signs, but getting rid of the rest. I haven't examined the stand signs yet. They are heavy, but if they come apart, they will ship easier.

Comment

We need to talk, better yet bring me some in April.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaser View Post
            We need to talk, better yet bring me some in April.
            Be happy to. Where's your hearse? >

Comment

There's a hold on the signs for now. I'm researching origins before passing them along.

Comment

Working...
              X