42 Caddy Flixible Threeway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 42 Caddy Flixible Threeway

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Cadillac : Other at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Pretty damn cool.

That is an awesome car. I would love to have it. I think 6 thousand was a fair bid for a car that needs a total restoration. Just because its the only one does not make it super valuable. Everybody wanting the only one makes it super valuable. I wish more people would figue that out.

Comment

Exactily.. My old Coach was the last of its Particular model in existance, I could have asked more for when i sold it, but i figured i'd let people decide how much they want to pay and set what it owed me with no reserve as an asking price, Ended alright.

ps. How rare would the Landau Buick be in your signature? I'd love to have one of those one day! It's awesome!!

Comment

110 60 Flxettes were built, 22 were landaus and one was converted to a service car. Mine is the only known Flxette landau left. The service car and one Premier landau are also out there, both have been restored. There is also one panoramic landau left. Both the Premier and the panoramic landau have fallen off the grid about ten years ago and were both on the west coast. There may be others that have not surfaced yet.
        Last edited by 60Buick; 06-10-2012, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X