Expensive paint!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expensive paint!!

This car was for sale locally for $5000, a little satin paint, cragars and side pipes and it's worth almost 30 grand!! I gotta trythat with one of my coaches!!!!

Must have used real gold on the roof, that would explain it.

Comment

Sellers can ask whatever. Don't jump to 'try' one of your coaches until someone with even less sense than money steps up. Heh.

Side note: A few of us should make sub-$5k offers stating how such personalized paint deters from a Crown.

Comment

I know its a high end paint job. They didn't paint the door jams..... If they had it would be $40,000

Comment

I definitely won't be trying that Atti, just talking s**t!! The car was beautiful when it was for sale before the "rat rod" paint, and the price was 23 grand less! It is sad that they messed up a sweet car to make it more "appealing"!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
            Sellers can ask whatever. Don't jump to 'try' one of your coaches until someone with even less sense than money steps up. Heh.
            I think someone with less sense than money bought that paintjob for that much.

Currently I'm asking $8,000 for mine, but that's only because I don't want to sell it. Maybe he feels the same way about his now, but that wouldn't explain him paying money to post it to e-bay.

Comment

Currently I'm asking $8,000 for mine, but that's only because I don't want to sell it. Maybe he feels the same way about his now, but that wouldn't explain him paying money to post it to e-bay.[/QUOTE]

The guys says he is a "boutique" car dealer, they took a beautiful hearse and changed to what he thinks someone would want, I agree with Atti, it would be fun to offer him less than the originial asking price before all the add-ons!

Comment

Originally posted by Haroldfromhell View Post
                Currently I'm asking $8,000 for mine, but that's only because I don't want to sell it. Maybe he feels the same way about his now, but that wouldn't explain him paying money to post it to e-bay.
                The guys says he is a "boutique" car dealer, they took a beautiful hearse and changed to what he thinks someone would want, I agree with Atti, it would be fun to offer him less than the originial asking price before all the add-ons![/QUOTE]

Well when you put it like that sure.

Originally posted by SnnaSusi
                Намекните очень прошу где-же ХРумер 10 разыскать рабочий? Уважаемые форумчане, пожалуйста простите если не в тот отдел опубликовала.
                Who is this asshole? We speak English here buddy. Maybe this explains why the IHAA would have been a bad idea.

Comment

Working...
                X