Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new 2013 haunted hearses calendars now available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you haas. Sept model is actually a real mortician.

Comment

Where does the other dollar go?

Comment

all my garages are sleezy. you need to update the calanders to improve the sleeze if you wanna selll.. sell sells sugar bunz!

Comment

Originally posted by Jus" Roach View Post
          Where does the other dollar go?
          what other dollar?

Comment

Originally posted by chestypuller View Post
            all my garages are sleezy. you need to update the calanders to improve the sleeze if you wanna selll.. sell sells sugar bunz!
            I think you meant to say sex sells. And I should have made it sleazy to get your sale? No that's fine sugar dumpling the sales I received were just fine.

Comment

Very Creative! Love mine and the ones I gave out for Christmas. Funny, I bought them for my love of hearses and bought my subscription to Hustler for my love of sleeze! Hearse Owners.....Thought they were all cool too.
              Thanks Cupcake!
              -Z

Comment

I need 2 more for new years gifts

Comment

Originally posted by cupcake View Post
                  what other dollar?

Originally posted by cupcake View Post
                  High quality wall calendars ready to ship. $10 plus $2 shipping. Can't seem to post a pic. You will not be disappointed. These are professionally done. All pics taken by a real CSI photographer. Not some cheesy online printing job. Contact me for info. Or if someone can post pics for me.

....Just yanking your chain (I paid $13.oo) and well worth it!

Comment

Thanks, received mine a couple days after ordered. Very cool calendar.

Comment

Working...
                    X