Article: I bought a new 1972 M&M hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article: I bought a new 1972 M&M hearse

You can view the page at http://www.nationalhearse.net/forums...972-M-M-hearse

Congrads from One 72 owner to another. That Citation would look good with My Olympian, both very seldom seen cars.

Comment

neat. subscribed

Comment

To me, the 1972 had one of the best looking grilles of the post 1964 period. There is something classic about the vented grille. Unfortunately, the 1973's were marred with an ugly front bumper. As far as 72 coaches are concerned, I like the MM style landau bars, better than the Superior, in that they seem to fit the body much better. Finally, you have a combination coach. I picked my own combination coach over a landau (same year and model) because I really liked the feature where you could have a place for live passengers to sit in the back. Congragulations on your coach.
        Last edited by Otto Baron; 03-30-2013, 03:58 PM.

Comment

I'm partial to the 72 m-m personally

Comment

meh....71 is where it's at.

Comment

That thing got a hemi init?

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
                meh....71 is where it's at.
                Outside of shields instead of lit turn signals between the headlights, and an egg crate grille, the 1971 and 1972 are very close. Personally, I perfer the changes that were made for the 1972, as minor as they might be.

Comment

Working...
                X