garmin gps can chnage the car to a hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garmin gps can chnage the car to a hearse

You have to hook it up to your computer. but one of the vehicles is a hearse. Named dead end .

LOL Hearses

Yup.. have had mine like that for years now.. You can also have a pirate ship

Comment

yeah, they offered it around halloween one year. too bad mine doesn't work anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by mr x View Post
        Yup.. have had mine like that for years now.. You can also have a pirate ship
        Ditto, downloaded the hearse years ago

Comment

Right before I went to The Road Rocket Rumble car show in Indianapolis a coupe of weeks ago I updated my Garmin. While I was looking around I found a voice called Dr. Nightmare. I installed it and set it to active. The next day we loaded up the car, (not my hearse unfortunately) and headed for Indy. The voice is kind of reminiscent of Bela Logosi's Dracula. And to my surprise, after a couple of miles he broke in and stated, "This car is nice, but it's no hearse". I about lost it. Kind of made my morning. After that he broke in at regular intervals with some sort of cheesy statement. After awhile it gets pretty tiresome. But that first one and subject matter was just perfect.

Comment

Working...
          X