No announcement yet.

Got a new one, 1968 MM Deville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Personally* I think that if the front top is that nice, maybe the roof under the vinyl is nice and could be smoothed out to be painted for a single smooth roof. Line-x and other bedliners look damned good, but it's not quite the same.

Comment

its crazy because the body of this one is so much better than my 87. the back needs help, the wood floor has obviously gotten wet and the flooring is coming up a bit around the floor panels that are removable. any suggestions on fixing that? it seems like something i could do at home.

Comment

Crinkle top paint is not done any more.. Closest thing you can do like Josh said is the bed liner.. It is stronger then the crinkle paint any way.

Comment

The top of Josh's car looks dope. He did a great job.

Comment

Can anyone tell me if these keys are original? I thought they were replacements but they have the Caddy emblem. key.jpg keys.jpg
            Also, when I called Monday to pick him up (after a new radiator being put in) I was told that the engine was knocking and was damaged when the radiator blew. I cried....really. They offered to refund my money but I REALLY wanted the car. I had my mechanic go look at him today and there was no engine knocking but its flooding. The carburetor needs rebuilt or replaced and there are a few minor things but it was estimated to be $1200 on the very high side.
            Last edited by Koffinduster; 01-29-2014, 10:34 PM.

Comment

I believe those keys are original for your hearse. I don't know how your's are, but I have two keys, one key for all the doors and ignition and the other is for the glove box and trunk. Since there is no trunk, it only locks and unlocks the glove box.

Comment

Working...
              X