Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Tampa Bay Florida

Hey ladies' and Gents

My name is sean. I am new to this site after refinding my youth even though I am on 26. I drove a hearse all through highschool and recently bought another She is my 1984 superior end loader named black betty. I am from st.pete florida

Phat.boi.slim

Welcome!

pics?

Comment

Welcome to the NHAA. Let's see both former and current coaches.

Comment

As soon as I get home and get on my laptop I will post pictures of both of my coaches.

Comment

Welcom to the site great group of people to get info from

Comment

Welcome to the club...now we REALLY do need pix.

Comment

Welcome to the club, I am a fellow Hearse owner across the bay in Clearwater with my 1975 Caddy S&S Victoria.
              Last edited by lastryde; 02-08-2014, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Pics will be posted tomorrow sorry y'all hey lastryde was that u that posted the front seat from. 70's hearse on Craigslist ?

Comment

Nope wasn't me I still have my original ones.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Comment

lastryde im down by tropica field we should hit up biffburger or quaker stake and lube some time soon.

Comment

Once I get the old girls carb rebuilt and some rust heavy rust taken care of I can drive the old pearl but I work about three blocks from quaker steak

Comment

I know the feeling about getting them road worthy I currently have no gas tank installed. The funeral home i purchased her was in south st.pete very shady guy even shadier business practices. The only reason i even did business with this guy was that. My friend owns the shop across the street and did all the bandaid work on this car so he is now helping me unbandaid and correctly fix.

Comment

Yep understandable. When I found mine it was a barn find in Minnesota where the previous owner took out part of the back deck and put in a second pair of seats from a Buick that were half assed bolted down. Three dry rotted tires and one good tire that belonged to a trailer and a pencil sized hole in the gas tank. Now a pack of jb weld and rust converter that's fixed three starters, two fuel pumps, a new steering pump, alternator, fuel line, and 4 new headlights she is still an almost 8000lb. rolling paperweight. Lol but there is always tomorrow.

Comment

And unfortunately I let my curiosity get the best of me and I guess the correct term is "accidentally" tore the vinyl top off to find the heavy rust I was talking about earlier. Sometimes I think things are better off left undiscovered.

Comment

Hi Welcome to the Site. Course I joined later so come to my thread and welcome me! I live in Tampa and I just purchased a 1984 Chevy Suburban Hearse. Seems like there is lots of people near me in this thread we need to start a Florida Hearse Club! My Hearse will be a promotional vehicle for my new haunted attraction in Tampa! I would love to see the Hearses nearby come and visit during my grand opening in the 2014 season!!! That would be awesome to have a hearse show at the entrance of the Haunt!

Murder House is a Halloween Event in Ybor City within Tampa. Join the Murder House horror community for insane horror content. This is a fundraising event for charity!

cropped hearse now.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X