Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for good affordable shipper. Need to ship 1958 Miller Meteor

Hi there again,

I just bought a 1958 Miller Meteor Combo via ebay and need a way to get it from Idaho to Pennsylvania.

I have an "auction" up on uShip. Lowest so far is eBid Transport for $1453.09

Does anyone have any better contacts they could share?

Thanks in advance.

Feel free to email me directly or send your contact my email if they are interested.

rcosner@outlook.com

Last edited by DarkWizard; 06-25-2014, 09:52 AM.

Call Martin Rousseau, 720.280.1010. Forget exact name of his transport company.

After handling my '58 Superior flower car five years ago, he's gone on to do about 20 other procars for others since and currently charges .85/mile. Lowest bid is not always best option - from experience. Check references first.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Crown View Post
      Call Martin Rousseau, 720.280.1010. Forget exact name of his transport company.

After handling my '58 Superior flower car five years ago, he's gone on to do about 20 other procars for others since and currently charges .85/mile. Lowest bid is not always best option - from experience. Check references first.
      I called him and left a message. A lady called me back to have me give details, which I sent. I hadn't heard anything back for a couple days so I called him again and he said that he is going to be going to Europe for an emergency soon and won't be able to do this particular job. He said that Debbie has other drivers though.... is he "the guy" or will someone else from that operation be ok?

Comment

I have faith in Martin's judgement. If retrieval time frame fits your parameters go with it.

Comment

Working...
        X