Midas-our "new" 1972 Superior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midas-our "new" 1972 Superior

We'll I found a vintage hearse I wanted, and could afford. A 1972 Superior with coffin. The gold paint may not be to everybody's taste, but to me, this car really says 1970's, complete with a garish gold interior (I'm surprised the casket compartment wasn't lit with a disco ball.) Now if anybody complains in what bad taste your hearse is, you can show them pictures of mine.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

I hope you drive this to the Procar Graveyard Open House in Sept so it can travel full circle from where it started there, to Stephen, then to Andy, before yourself.

Comment

Love the gold interior. Pure awesome

Comment

The pictures don't do it justice. My friend was going to buy this, but just missed it.

Comment

Well it was on Craigslist for awhile. I'm just glad it was still available when I finally broke down and decided I had to have it.

Comment

Nice car, Th is the same color interior that my 69 was when i bought her.

Comment

My friend was going to buy it before it was sold the "first" time. I hope you keep it longer and give it the life it deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by Abnorml View Post
                My friend was going to buy it before it was sold the "first" time. I hope you keep it longer and give it the life it deserves.
                I'm hoping that when my time comes, this will be my final ride, hopefully many years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by Abnorml View Post
                  I hope you keep it longer and give it the life it deserves.
                  99.99% certain everyone along with their grandmothers keep cars longer than that bonafide indecisive flake.

Comment

Working...
                  X