X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caprice hearse from the Netherlands

Good day people,

My name is John.
    I am 34 years old and i am from the Netherlands.
    I was looking on the internet for a club with private hearse owners, and ofcourse i could not find such club in my own country.
    I'll hope i can join you guys over here?
    I bought my Chevrolet Caprice hearse ('92) on 02/19/2015.
    I am not sure how many miles it has on the clock because some donut rolled back the odometer.
    It already had +80000 miles on the odo back in 2003, so i guess there was quite some death meat in the back over the years
    The standard Chevrolet Caprice was converted into a hearse back in 1992 by a Dutch company called "Huiskamp" http://www.huiskamp.com/
    It was recently (until 09/2014) still in full service at a funural company.
    The funural company wanted to buy a Caprice hearse with a bigger cargo compartment so they decided to sell the one i have now back in 09/2014.
    It is in nice original condition with black flags on the front fenders and flower racks in the back included.
    I especially like the "death lights" on each side of the hearse, you can turn them on when there is a casket with a dead body in it in the back.
    When i bought the hearse on 02/19/2015 there were still remains of flowers from the last funural service laying in the back of the hearse.
    I am planning to cruise the hearse when i like it, and maybe do some burnouts to shock people, lol.
    I'll probably treat the hearse with love like i do with all my other cars.

I'll hope to see cool hearse pics on this website, and meet some cool people online.

John.

For more pics of my hearse: https://www.flickr.com/photos/662588...7650519274098/
    Last edited by DelaatstezorgHearse; 02-27-2015, 08:31 PM.

Interesting conversion

Comment

What a great car! I hope it serves you well. It is also very interesting to have a member from Europe. Welcome! Unfortunately, there is not tons of activity on this forum, but I'm still glad it's here.

Comment

Whats the BBQ grills in the back for?

Comment

Haha LOL.

Those are flower racks, to carry flower's that will go on top of the casket :-)

Thanks for the warm welcome ratmonster.
          I was hoping there was more activity on this forum because in my own country we don't have a forum like this.
          Last edited by DelaatstezorgHearse; 03-18-2015, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X