Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Article: record amount of new procar finds!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article: record amount of new procar finds!!!

You can view the page at http://www.nationalhearse.net/forums...rocar-finds!!!

I love Atti with a love that I dare not speak, but there has always been this one thing that has come between us....

He would sell you a douchebag without a hose if he thought he could make a buck convincing you that it would make you smell any better.

-denise

Comment

Ever hear the old adage "An empty can makes the most noise." ? You're quite befitting Denise.

I merely enjoy finding and seeing this stuff.

Try posting more pictures and less opinions instead. You're admittedly on the road plenty enough yet contribute such a minute, concrete procar percentage.

Comment

You would not believe how much crap I see and would love to photograph, but trucking laws are set up so that if I am sitting in the passenger seat, I am "on duty" and using up my legal driving time, whereas if my ass migrates 80 cm back and left and I sit on the edge of the bunk in the sleeper berth, where I can't photograph anything, that counts as time that I am sleeping and making the highways safer. You can thank the US government and their "safety laws" for the lack of photographs.

-d

Comment

thats nice wouldyou sell it

Comment

I can't access the page, so, no car for me.

Comment

Originally posted by creepypt View Post
              I can't access the page, so, no car for me.

Same here, says I'm not worthy.

Comment

Working...
              X