Doing a little housecleaning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing a little housecleaning.

Probably going to upgrade the forums tonight to the latest version and put in some additional anti-spam measures. Cleaning out some of the old registrations (anything user registration older than May 1st with no posts are getting deleted)

Awesome. It'll be nice to have the forums cleaned up a bit. And mybe stop the "retardos" of the world from gettin by lol

Comment

I say May 1st of last year, but I'm conservative like that I guess, just to be safe.

Also can we have the games back yet?

Comment

Site upgrade complete. Playing around with some of the new features.

Comment

Also deleted 2160 accounts...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
            I say May 1st of last year, but I'm conservative like that I guess, just to be safe.

Also can we have the games back yet?

go nuts. =)

Comment

Holy crap! 882 active members!? Damn! Sites pretty cool now man I'm diggin it. Thanks for all you do man. I love this place. Awesome to have this many procar peoples around.

Comment

No worries man, it's a labor of love.

I think we've been online with one club or another since about '98, so it's no wonder we know so many people.

Comment

With the introduction of version 4.1.4 (we're on 4.1.5) is this new WYSIWYG editor (what you see is what you get) that has an 'auto save' feature - so if you're working on a particularly awesome post and walk away, no worry about it tanking if your browser nuts up.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Also there are lots of bug fixes and some really cool mobile APIs that we might start playing with soon.

I would like to announce that version 4.1 of vBulletin Publishing Suite and vBulletin Forum is now available. If you have an active vBulletin license, you can download your copy of 4.1 from the vBulletin Members Area at: http://members.vbulletin.com Important Two items that we had envisaged to make available as 4.1

Comment

API's? I can't wait to install the APK on my Android smartphone!

Comment

Very cool.

Comment

psycoholic we have a local guy with an account thats new. He says its waiting to be verified or something before he can post.

Comment

not really a reply, just a question. I saw a photo of a purple flower car posted in 2006 from the monster bash(I think) I am getting this car today and wondered if you had any info on who was selling it at the show. It has the black and white checkerboard in the back. thanks Vern

Comment

That was the only time we met that guy or saw that car. Wish I could tell you more.

Comment

Working...
                            X