another new hearse owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another new hearse owner

Thought I would say hi, new to the site and owning hearses. I just got my first hearse this past weekend, an 89 Cadillac Brougham S&S. I've been enjoying the tech section of this forum as there has been very useful posts in there about how to fix items on hearses. I'm sure that I'll be posting there quite a bit for info when I can't find it anywhere else.

Lots of good info all over this site! Congrats on the new hearse, life as you know it will no longer be the same haha! Welcome to the NHAA! Enjoy!!!

Comment

Thanks! Hehehe, my life has always been full of adventures, just decided to steer down the road of what I want and not worry about what others think.

Comment

Grabbing your first in the month of October makes it even more memorable. Welcome to the forum.

We like pictures.

Comment

As soon as I get my camera back from repairs I will post some. She's not mint in any means but she is mine and for $1,300 ready to roll is a steal Even better when my husband bought for me for a belated anniversary present.

Comment

Some nice cemeteries for sale up in your part of the world. Would go great with your hearse. Welcome to the forum!

Comment

I live across the street from a cemetary. We do have one here not far from me that is supposedly active in paranormal activity. I never seen anything the few times I was there.

Comment

Welcome aboard! A wealth of info and cool folks!

Comment

Nice to see another lady hearse owner! Welcome aboard!

Comment

Thanks Haasmama. Yeah, don't see many lady hearse owners especially here in Vermont. I haven't seen many hearse owners in Vermont come to think of it. It's like they are in hiding. lol

Comment

Welcome to the other side, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X