Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yay, procar Halloween! New owner here! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool ride!! I also have a 64, they are great old cars...Mine has a 390 and has suicide doors, but is an endloader....I'll be taking her to HearseCon again in July, you should come!!!

Comment

Thank you! Oooh yours sounds awesome! I really want to make it!!!!

Comment

can i get some pics of the suicide doors? i would love to convert mine the rear suicide doors

Comment

I love the interior. I think it works in a older hearse.

Comment

Originally posted by chestypuller View Post
            can i get some pics of the suicide doors? i would love to convert mine the rear suicide doors
            I would like to second this request and interest! Ha

Thanks, Abnorml! I love it!

Comment

100_2303.jpg100_2304.jpg100_2305.jpg100_2306.jpg

OK, here is pics of Countess...1964 Superior, originally stationed in Tacoma Washington...Suicide doors but with a door pillar....Roll-down windows in the back but not a combo... Low floor....She's my evil queen! Sorry about the lousy pics but it is snowing like crazy here....

Comment

Awesome ride. My endloader also has roll down rear windows too.. Maybe without many ac cars back in the day, that was a way of cooling the back, Who knows?

Comment

i pulled some of my cool seat apart today when i got it, put my hand down and the old fabric seperated at the piping!

Comment

Originally posted by Alberta hearse club View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]11496[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11497[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11498[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11499[/ATTACH]

OK, here is pics of Countess...1964 Superior, originally stationed in Tacoma Washington...Suicide doors but with a door pillar....Roll-down windows in the back but not a combo... Low floor....She's my evil queen! Sorry about the lousy pics but it is snowing like crazy here....
                    Oh wow she is gorgeous and looks so good with the suicide doors! Thanks fo sharing. Wow that is just excellent!!

Originally posted by chestypuller View Post
                    i pulled some of my cool seat apart today when i got it, put my hand down and the old fabric seperated at the piping!
                    OH NO! That sucks! I am so sorry!

Comment

Hey and welcome Vera! Very nice ride and have fun with the resto!

Comment

Originally posted by Haasmama View Post
                        Hey and welcome Vera! Very nice ride and have fun with the resto!
                        Hello, and thank you sooooo very much! I'm super stoked!

Comment

Sho looks cool.

Comment

@Pyro Thanks! Nowhere near as cool as yours.. But gotta start somewhere, I suppose!

Comment

Im chasing down a 63 Cad Superior Limo style combo in my home town. Can probably get it for less than 1500 Any interested folks out there?

Comment

@Pyro Dang, I wish!! :-/

Comment

Working...
                                X