You goddamn motherfuckers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You goddamn motherfuckers!

You just HAD to schedule the PCS international meet in Flint, MI the SAME WEEKEND as the Woodward Dream Cruise, the largest annual cruise in Michigan.

Not that I was making it up there anyway, but this means less hearse drivers down here for the cruise.

Who the fuck has the international meet in Flint anyway? Ohio is at least more of a central location.

I hope you get AIDS and then die, in a fire.

Good day to you sirs.

lol

Comment

That's harsh, but yet, I completely agree.

Comment

5 '59 procars in Flint (last I heard) plus PCS pres lives there... May explain location anyway.

Comment

So much for the olive branch.

I'll be attending both, actually.

Comment

They don't use the forum here anyway. I just wanted to bitch someplace where it might get back to them. I don't feel like signing up to their crap forum.

Atti so what you're saying is the pres is lazy and doesn't want to waste the gas to have it in a more central location. Got it

Why couldn't they have had it on another weekend? Or had it further south like in Pontaic at the North end of the cruise? That way others can see and appreciate the cars.

Comment

I refuse to attend the event! of course that has more with my living on the west coast, then any feelings I have against the PCS.

Comment

I can't say that I blame them. Woodward is a madhouse on Dream Cruise weekend, it would be difficult to organize any kind of event to coincide with it, since most of the prime locations are already spoken for, and I would assume most PCS members wouldn't be interested in sitting in traffic for several hours in hot, gas-guzzling hearses and ambulances.

And, to be fair, they ARE incorporating the "Back to the Bricks" car show in Flint into their schedule, a car show that attracts 4000 cars to it.

I guess the way I see it, I'm already planning on being in the area for Woodward, so as a bonus I only have to drive another 60 miles to check out the PCS meet. It's still a great opportunity to check out some cars you'll never see anywhere else. I think I'd be more put out if it were the same weekend as Woodward, but in Minnesota or somewhere.

You also have the Ferndale emergency vehicle show going on on Friday, which among other things gives you the opportunity to run lights and sirens down Woodward Avenue.

Comment

The PCS International meet moves around every year. From what I understand someone offers to take on the planning, host the event, & organize daily activities. I'm not a "card-carrying PCS member" but leaving in the morning for the event. I figure this is the closest they've ever been to me & the one chance to see procars from all over the country. Never been to one before so pretty excited about it. The PCS members i've met online & in person have been very receptive to my coach & are nice folks. Nobody like politics, so i'm going for the coaches & the people.... I can walk away from the drama. If i'm made to feel not welcome I know the way home. Either way i'll proudly represent the NHAA, meet the members, & take LOTS of pictures to share!

Comment

Originally posted by hotroddwayne View Post
                    If i'm made to feel not welcome I know the way home. Either way i'll proudly represent the NHAA, meet the members, & take LOTS of pictures to share!
                    Perfect way to look at the whole situation...

Comment

Fuck the p.c.s

Its made up of old fucks and stuck up funeral detectors who think there better then everyone else so the Dead Society says fuck off.

Comment

The only way you're going to meet only cool people is to hang out in a mourge.

Comment

Working...
                        X