windshield for my 88 Cadillac Eureka FWD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windshield for my 88 Cadillac Eureka FWD

Windshield for my 88 Cadillac Concours "Eureka" is no longer available from Pilkington or any other glass distributor. In need of one parting out or location of a wrecker yard who may have one. The measurements of the windshield is 62"x30".

National Auto Glass found a windscreen for my 76, commercial glass, so they should be able to find an '88. I had to pay shipping, and it cost $900 installed, but that was still better than messing with a used one.

-denise

Comment

windshield for 88 Eureka

Would you have a contact number for National Auto Glass? Possibly a direct number rather than a toll free number or a e-mail address. Thanks Denise

Comment

If it's a RWD model, the windshield is a standard Cadillac commercial windshield - same as used by S&S and Superior. These windshields were all the same from 1980 through 1989. Windshields on the last of the RWD models were slghtly different. Check the NAGS number and then contact glass suppliers. If it's a FWD model, that windshield was specifically manufacturered by Eureka for their cars and can not be replaced through a glass shop. You'll have to find one at a wreaking yard.

Comment

I just got my windshield in my 1989 s&s victoria done finally last week. It is the FWD and one glass shop looked for two weeks and gave up. Then someone sent me to Mauldins auto glass in Gainesville Florida, they are a local shop that deal with a lot of specialty applications. It took three weeks of fighting with the insurance company and two weeks to get it , but after a 5 week wait I got her back. Then I drove her for the first time and the front breake calliper locked up, ate the rotor and to top it off I stopped and filled her up with gas only to realize 50 bucks worth of gas was going on the ground thanks to a hole rusted in the gas tank. So 1 drive after the windshield and back in the shop for repairs. Hope she makes it to Hauntcon.

Comment

Originally posted by Immelmann View Post
            If it's a RWD model, the windshield is a standard Cadillac commercial windshield - same as used by S&S and Superior. These windshields were all the same from 1980 through 1989. Windshields on the last of the RWD models were slghtly different. Check the NAGS number and then contact glass suppliers. If it's a FWD model, that windshield was specifically manufacturered by Eureka for their cars and can not be replaced through a glass shop. You'll have to find one at a wreaking yard.
            Not so sure, My '86 Eureka RWD has a windshield big as house plate glass front window - LOL

Comment

yeah apparently CW coach has one. i decided to try out lexan instead of footing the bill for a $500+ windshield right now

Comment

what you think about that one ? My billing price is also near to yours .

Comment

Working...
                X