time to remove this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Otto Baron View Post
    "Which is why I used it. Only the purest aryan hearses survive in their eyes." Does that mean that coaches built by SS would be their favorites?
    I'd vote this post to add to your rep if I could find the damn button.

Found it, rep points added.
    Last edited by Scary Guy; 05-16-2010, 08:07 PM. Reason: Found it, rep points added.

Comment

Does anyone from PCS ever come here anyway?

Comment

I tend to visit both sites. My two hearses are stock, and I plan on keeping them that way. I appreciate a well restored piece of automotive history. I also recognize that there are some hearses that are beyond restoration, and personalizing them, can give such a hearse a second life as somebodys personal statement. Not every body in PCS is a self righteous pig, but the self righteous pigs that are there just seem to oink louder then the rest of the members.

Comment

Saying that "but the self righteous pigs that are there just seem to oink louder then the rest of the members" implies that all members oink and therefore all members are pigs.... got it.

Comment

true that!

I hear ya Otto, Its just a few members that ruin it for everybody else, like almost every car club I've been in.....

They think their shit doesn't stink... (it might not though, i haven't smelled their shit.) I met the former PCS president at Hearsecon, and he was awesome, and he really seemed to enjoy the cars and atmosphere there. ive delt with cool people on the PCS board while parts hunting and some shared my same mentality, which is "I'll help you out if it gets another hearse back on the road again."

but its those dorks that give PCS a bad name...

DOES THE PCS STILL EXIST??? thought they had some issued...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Feelgood View Post
              DOES THE PCS STILL EXIST??? thought they had some issued...
              Yah, there was a bunch of drama.

There are 2 forums. The longtime webmaster of the PCS message board (professionalcar.org) took the domain and message board and splintered from the PCS. That left the PCS to find a message board of their own (professionalcarsociety.org). Last I heard the old webmaster is going after the PCS for past years maintenance fees and hosting fees of the website.

There was also some drama about the president kicking out people, and freezing up the treasury, but I'm not sure what that was all about.

Comment

Drama... gotta love it. I haven't been to that site in at least 2 years. They didn't like me much.

Comment

LOL, They didnt care for me much either.... they banned my friend for asking for a pice of trim. thats all she did. told her to go away.

Comment

They banned me twice. The first time was for not putting in my real name and the second time was for not putting in my whole name.

Comment

Well all members are guilty of the sins of the top most members. Kind of like the nazis and every one of them that stayed in after they learned of the "final solution" is as guilty as the rest. I don't get why anyone would want to be a part of their club.

Comment

At least you guys had the opportunity to get banned. The last time I tried to sign up on the pcs board they wouldn't even allow me to, and I was doing everything correctly.
                        Someone there must be keeping an eye on us. It was a few years ago and I wanted to check out some thread where they were talking bad about "hearse clubs" and was denied.

Comment

Nazi Douchebags

Comment

I thought the NHAA was started in part because of the attitude and actions of the PCS toward those who don't follow and or believe in their VERY narrow view of what it takes to be in a pro car club. The whole Trailer Queens VS: Those who believe that Real Hot Rods Have Rock Chips issue...

So they can go their way and we can go ours...agree to disagree and move on. They don't like us, we don't like them, and I'm OK with that. (When I was A newbie coach owner I tried to make contact with them, was ignored, tried again and was snubbed. Guess that'll teach me to buy a coach that's less than 98% stock/perfect.) Who they are, how they treat people, how they judge others, and down to what they do with their coaches goes against just about everything I am and believe in.

Knowing what I know now I wouldn't join pcs if lifetime membership was offered to me for free. In fact the only way I would join is if I was put in a position to fuck shit up. I'd create a community of acceptance (except for asshats) where more emphasis is put on who you are instead of what condition your ride is in. To bring in cool custom jobs and incredibly HOT women and..... WAIT!!! THAT ALREADY
                            EXISTS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's time to remove this forum, this olive branch that's turned into a sad little rotted stick. Let them keep their elitism and their sausage, and we'll keep our middle fingers extended towards them while wrapping our arms around hot women who like non-elitist guys who drive either sweet stock coaches, or custom cool ones.

Comment

Well said!

Comment

Yup, like this site waaaaaaaaay better !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X