X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
    There are forums of value there?

lol

Sorry, I don't care how good the information is. If the people are stuck up assholes I tend to avoid the place.
    That's right - we bring a different kind of asshole here! =)

Comment

I love assholes, just not the ones so stuck up their own ass that they can't see the light of day. And by PCS standards, my car is a "Clown car" With a "clown car paint job". That was enough to hurt my feelings so I never went back. I then found great people here.

Comment

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
        I love assholes, just not the ones so stuck up their own ass that they can't see the light of day. And by PCS standards, my car is a "Clown car" With a "clown car paint job". That was enough to hurt my feelings so I never went back. I then found great people here.
        That really sucks, but its a perfect example of why i would never do anything PCFS. (The F is for faggot by the way) but yeah... assault and battery i don't need

Comment

Profesionalcarsosiety is an interesting bunch, and to my knowledge, especially Paul, if he agrees with U all is well as pointed out above, however if U say something he doesn't agree with he simply deletes your post, I reciently had occasion to buy something from another member at Profesionalcarsosiety, in short and off the subject, the guy screwed me.

More to the point, when I made some response to this in the guys parts for sale thread, Profesionalcarsosiety deleted the posting, I made a few comments about this and I am now banned, I guess I don't have much use for Profesionalcarsosiety and their policies.

Fortunately I did not give them $20.00

Comment

Originally posted by PontiacRoss View Post
            Profesionalcarsosiety is an interesting bunch, and to my knowledge, especially Paul, if he agrees with U all is well as pointed out above, however if U say something he doesn't agree with he simply deletes your post, I reciently had occasion to buy something from another member at Profesionalcarsosiety, in short and off the subject, the guy screwed me.

More to the point, when I made some response to this in the guys parts for sale thread, Profesionalcarsosiety deleted the posting, I made a few comments about this and I am now banned, I guess I don't have much use for Profesionalcarsosiety and their policies.

Fortunately I did not give them $20.00
            You left out a few details of how you got banned:
            You were banned because of continuous spouting about your glass deal with Atti AND threatening to sue the PCS and it's membership, somehow thinking everyone who associates with Atti is responsible financially for your sadness.
            PCS banned you because of all the fucking drama you brought about with legal threats... plain and simple. Something as serious as banning someone goes through a 4 person panel, not just Paul.

Comment

Blocked as soon as I tried to join. :-/
              Last edited by VeraVoodoo; 04-08-2012, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Vera, maybe you should have told them you were a 50 year old single man who collected Barbi's, then no doubt, they would have wanted you in their club.

Comment

Vera was blocked for not using full name, I recall seeing it 'live'. Online monikers don't cut it over there.

Comment

Otto, aww, they're not all like that. Atti, ahhh okay... didn't know it was. I got the message the first time I logged in. Yeah, well, I guess I'm stuck missing out. Vera Voodoo turned legal for me last year so it's real to me. My birth certificate name will never see the Internet, as it's not me anymore.. no matter how bad I wanna join. I'll have to cut my losses, unfortunately.
                    Last edited by VeraVoodoo; 04-14-2012, 08:16 PM.

Comment

unfortunatly i read on twiter her car burned in her garage this week.

Comment

No tweets necessary.

Comment

I also never got past the front door lol seems the name Steve Evilstretch wasn't good enough for them. Any member I know there I also know on facebook so I can have any question relayed and answered always love to skin a cat

Comment

Shame people can't follow the simple rule of registering with real name on PCS. You aren't the only one turned away there that could have made significant contributions.

Comment

Atti my name is Steve Evilstretch as far as anyone online is concerned and with my rare collections of vehicles, literature and memorabilia I'm not prepared to have some seedy bludger look me up online thru the phone company and help himself to my hard earned property. I've lost nothing by PCS being thickheads as I have plenty mates that'll ask the questions I want answered if I can't get the desired answers elsewhere. Oh yeah I paid for a couple of Caddys yesterday and they'll be picked up this week

Comment

i understand not wanting to use your real name online, but there are several online communities that require a real name. i think facebook was originally like that. maybe try re-registering with at least a plausible sounding pseudonym?

Also, let's try to keep the negative energy to a minimum here. we're working on a joint event in the future, and we are working hard to try and build some bridges.

Comment

Working...
                                X