Megadeth Hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megadeth Hearse

There's a hearse in Megadeth's latest cover art! Late 40's Superior by the looks of it.

That's pretty cool, i like it, Not very Megadeth though?

Comment

I didn't know Megadeth was still around.
      Saw the back in the 80's, was a good show.

Comment

I saw them durring Gigantour '09. I was back stage at Pine Knob and they kicked us out because of the pyrotechnics they had set up.

But yeah that's not very Megadeth as I don't see Vic anywhere.

Comment

i stopped following them some time in the 90's.

Comment

I thought the same, Wheres Vic? After "blackmail the universe" came out I kinda backed off... but their original bassist returned 2 years ago, so maybe they have some old flair again.
            I used to be a HUGE Megadeth fan in early 2000s, I even painted an old p bass like the peace sells cover:

Comment

That's cool

Comment

for what it's worth, i think they lasted much longer than metallica in terms of not sucking. although i don't think megadeth ever sold out like metallica did.

Comment

I wouldn't go as far as saying they sold out, they more or less just grew old. Hah

Comment

All bands sell out, it's just a matter of to whom and how really.

Megadeth has always had the same product and as far as I know has never tried to sue any of their fans. Metallica on the other hand changed their sound after (and some say with) their black album and when that whole Napster thing made MP3 downloading popular turned into whiny little pussies about it. Before that I never really took sides in that whole Metallica vs. Megadeth thing, but after.... well now I'm ashamed that my nickname is loosely associated with a piece of their artwork (although that's not where I got it from).

Comment

I saw them at Gigantour 09 also! In Irvine, Ca.

Mustaine has had his whiney moments too, I think most people do. He's just way more talented and never stole any songs, like Metallica did.

Comment

Yeah but mostly he just whined about Metallica, and now we all do that.

Comment

HAH!

Comment

i like megadeth and metallica. they both kicked A$$ i wore that syphony of destruction tape out!!

Comment

Good call on coach Nik. Taillights make it a '49 or '50.

Comment

Working...
                              X