hearse on Criminal Minds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hearse on Criminal Minds

Just when I thought that I'd seen every episode (most repeatedly), Mosley Lane (Season 5, Episode 16) re-aired late last night about a child abductor who had been keeping children for years. Towards the end of the show, with the BAU on his property and onto him, his wife sneaks 3 children of varying ages out a hidden exit and hurries them into a vehicle. Before a successful getaway, a close up shot shows a tight cropping of one of the kids looking out a rear window. Unmistakable with drapes and window surround that it is a vintage hearse. With a hint of fin showing, I initially thought '58.

Then the camera pans out as the coach pulls away and I about crapped. Nice black '60 MM Futura! Anyone else remember seeing this episode from '10 or know who the MM belongs to?

As if this wasn't enough, credits roll and the actor playing the abductor was none other than Bud Cort! There were even references to the classic Harold and Maude in the show. Too effin' cool!

I remember that episode. They had an off site retork. I don't remember the Harold and Maude references.

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
      I don't remember the Harold and Maude references.
      Me neither but I've seen that episode at least three times now just on chance.

Comment

I know that episode, It's about a family that owned a funeral home for a memory. Anyways, Here's the whole episode!

Jackson

Comment

Also, Virtually on the dot of 33 minutes is where you'll see the Hearse.

Comment

There are several references from Harold and Maude. One of the biggest ones was when Bud Cort hung himself in the bath room. In the opening of Harold and Maude, Harold hangs himself in a mock suicide.

Comment

Working...
            X