No announcement yet.

Monster Garage hearse, 54 Superior.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that's why I tacked on "At least that's what I've heard." to the end of it. Take it with a grain of salt and do your own research. I find that to be an extremely plausable story though (unlike the batman one, although I do suppose the height to ground ratio and time of year could make that a possibility, sounds like that would make for a good Mythbusters show).

Comment

from what I heard, they got so much hate mail from the first hearse, they had to try to redeem themselves with this one. Look at the money they had made from that episode, not only from the ratings if three original airing but from repeats, DVD sales, and the toys. From their point of view, it was worth it. From ours, they should be drawn and quartered for doing that to a rare classic.$(KGrHqZ,!nYE8ZG)MF(JBPlt7o6IPw~~60_1.JPG
      Last edited by HearseHaunter; 07-23-2012, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
        Well that's why I tacked on "At least that's what I've heard." to the end of it. Take it with a grain of salt and do your own research. I find that to be an extremely plausable story though (unlike the batman one, although I do suppose the height to ground ratio and time of year could make that a possibility, sounds like that would make for a good Mythbusters show).
        The batman one?

edit - From what I can tell the hearse was considered a success on the show which leads me to believe that it was able to dig. I won't be able to watch the actual episode until I get home though. Just from a few of the up close pictures I can see, it seems plenty capable of digging a six foot hole in the earth. A friend of mine dug a six foot trench with something of considerably less mass than what the hearse has available to it.
        Last edited by Dickey; 07-24-2012, 10:37 AM.

Comment

that thing was awesome, 7k is a good price!

Comment

id like to mount a snow plow on the front of mine!

Comment

Something like this?

Comment

mr creepy is awesome, i love the low look tho. wish i could have 4x4 and low, u know where i live it would be nice to have the hearse year round.

Comment

Originally posted by chestypuller View Post
                  mr creepy is awesome, i love the low look tho. wish i could have 4x4 and low, u know where i live it would be nice to have the hearse year round.
                  I actually do drive mine year round, but the 90 handles nicer than the 82 ever did!

Comment

could run studded tire i guess

Comment

sucks about that 73...alot of good parts

Comment

Working...
                      X