DRIVE SHAFT DIMENSIONS??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmoothNlow View Post
    Wow shes beautiful man! Cant wait to see more progress!
    She is indeed a rare beauty!
    And she's gonna require a TON of work.

Comment

Holy crap!
      You are a lucky guy.

If it ends up being too much of a project and you need it to go to a good home.........

Comment

Originally posted by BIGEVIL View Post
        Holy crap!
        You are a lucky guy.

If it ends up being too much of a project and you need it to go to a good home.........
        I'd be open to the idea, but I cannot sell her for very much less the I paid, and given as rare as she is, I paid quite a bit.

Still, before she goes anywhere........I need to do a couple of things so she can travel a little easier........whether it be for me or someone else.

Comment

I dont have a huge hard on like some for the 59's but i would enjoy owning one. We have a 59 passenger car we love dearly. I could probly never afford one, id just hate to see it hacked up to a fucking ecto. Keep us posted! Where ya located anyway bud?

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothNlow View Post
            I dont have a huge hard on like some for the 59's but i would enjoy owning one. We have a 59 passenger car we love dearly. I could probly never afford one, id just hate to see it hacked up to a fucking ecto. Keep us posted! Where ya located anyway bud?
            I'm insanely tired of the Ecto Copies myself..............so, if she ends up staying, she goes back to her original look, or something very close to it

I is in Colorado.

Comment

Comment

Yep.........Indeed I did post her on ebay.

Comment

Working...
                X