New coach... 1991 Buick landau hearse, by Eagle Coachworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New coach... 1991 Buick landau hearse, by Eagle Coachworks

This summer i've really been missing having a hearse on the road. Plenty of them in the garages but they're all projects! This time I set my sights on Eagle coaches because they don't have commercial glass. After searching all spring/summer I found this in western Indiana and drove over to get it on tuesday. It's a 1991 Buick landau hearse by Eagle Coach, complete with extend table... I love it! has 64,000 miles, a fuel injected Chevy engine, cruise control and all the bells & whistles. Found it at Butler Coach Sales in Carbon, Indiana. I highly recommend you keep them in mind whenever you are on the hunt for a nice hearse.
    First thing to go was the dumpy tires and hubcaps...

Nice score!

Comment

Dwayne shes a beaut! Decided against the older Alberta Coach Works Buford eh? Think ya made a fine choice! Only you could make this car look that mean with those Torque Thrusts haha! How many coaches have they been on now any way?? Lol

Shes a beautiful coach. Cant wait to see progress on the 47! You def got alot goin on! If you ever decide that 47's too much for ya let me know eh?
      Last edited by SmoothNlow; 08-17-2012, 03:01 PM.

Comment

The Alberta Coachworks hearse became a fiasco paul... typical seller with no respect or being a man of his word. Called on that hearse the day it hit Craigslist and talked to the seller. He listed the hearse and THEN went on vacation for a week! (bad sign right off the bat)
        Anyway... seller says he's at some hillbilly jamboree and to stay in touch, when he gets home I can view it then. I texted this jerk every day and he assured me we'd coordinate it so I could view the hearse on that sunday. He dodges me sunday and into monday, then finally says "Well... there's been alot of interest and you're second in line... price is now firm and 3rd guy in line took out a loan already..." blah blah in other words someone bought their way in front of me.
        I like money too... but i'd never do that when selling anything. Know how it feels to have someone cut your throat on a deal by a sneaky buyer and a seller with NO morals. I asked the guy "So how is there suddenly someone ahead of me to buy this coach? I have your full asking price $$$ in-hand and commited to it sight-unseen an hour after you listed it! We've spoken daily and the hearse is sold to me already" then there was just silence on the phone... what a prick.
        All I know is that coach is supposedly in Cleveland now. With any luck the engine blew on the way there.

Comment

Oh, this set of wheels has only been on 2 hearses and 1 ambulance!

Comment

Awesome! I'm so jealous yours has the extend table. Luckyyyyy! Love the rims too

Comment

Working...
            X