rear heater core

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear heater core

HI all, does anyone know a part number or something modern that will fit to replace the heater core in the rear of a 58 Cadillac Miller Meteor?

Dimensions including tanks: 11 X 5 3/8 X 2 1/2
    Last edited by Dr.Feelgood; 08-23-2012, 10:14 PM.

I have a couple extra rear heater cores and covers.

Comment

Are they tested?

Comment

If Atti doesn't have a good one...I have a few as well.

Comment

Two I have here were removed from junkyard coaches and drained, so they don't have holes.

Comment

I went to my fav parts store and went through the heater core book. Compare measurments to what you have now. I put a new heater core from a ford in the back of my 63 M&M.

Comment

where is the core located? i dont think i have one in the back of mine.

Comment

If yours is a Hearse only, it wasnt important to have passenger confort in the rear. Just combo's and Ambulances had rear compartment heating & cooling. But this is where the options became tricky. A car could be ordered with anything the customer wanted. My 63 Limo style Hearse has a fresh air vent, and a nice divider, with compartments.

If yours does have a rear heater core, it will be under the floor. Look in the well at the drivers side rear door.

Comment

i think you should give up feelgood and just sell me the coach....

Comment

I cant sell a car with no heater core!

Comment

just throw it in the back!!

Comment

Working...
                      X