Calif registration HELP needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calif registration HELP needed please

Hi I just recd letter in mail from DMV saying i need to turn in my lic plates which read "DIG1UP" which I have had for 2 years now, because they said my 1979 Miller is a commercial car, because title says HR and is a automoble on paper, but because of the HR it must be turned in and change to commercial car again. It has been reg, as non- commercial for the last 15 years. Now for the frist time they want me to go and get my car weigh and pay weigh fees never had to do this before , what can I do. has any one else have this problem.

Here is a site that talks about the http://www.graveridesmagazine.com/-blog-411264.html The letter that is in the picture says if the hearse is modified with a back seat, you can get it registered as a station wagon. I personally would not remove my table to put a seat in the back. You might be able to register as a Cadillac wagon. My hearse is listed as an ambulance. She is a straight hearse, no jump seats or anything ambulance related. If there is not a listing for hearse in the computer, the people at the DMV will list as something else.
    Keep us posted as to what happens.
    Attached Files

Comment

You live in Commiefornia, the state is going bankrupt, they need money any way they can get it.

Comment

"One great big festering neon distraction.
        I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied."

Comment

Working...
        X