• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
    indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
      Always good to know who to deal with and who to stay away from.

Comment

Wait and pass your judgement after all sides have had their say. I do hold Pyro and Mortis in the highest regard, so I am eager for this mess to be put to rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
          He owns several Eurekas and has aggressively tracked/purchased spare Eureka parts for almost a decade. The only way I foresee him trading a '60-'62 landau pair off is to maybe offer up a '63-'64 landau pair swap. I likewise do not think he would split a pair up.
          Bummer. Thanks for the tease :/ well, hopefully some kind soul will find it in his heart to help me....someday lol

Comment

R.I.P

Comment

Pat, Which side do you need. I'll keep my eye's open. Since I retired I get around some, and end up in strange places.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Sharpe View Post
                Pat, Which side do you need. I'll keep my eye's open. Since I retired I get around some, and end up in strange places.
                Thanks man.....right side....and a skirt for the same side also.

Comment

If I find anything for a 61 E I'll give you a heads up. I have a 72 but, the 61=62 is my favorite body style. Nice ride.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Sharpe View Post
                    If I find anything for a 61 E I'll give you a heads up. I have a 72 but, the 61=62 is my favorite body style. Nice ride.
                    Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X