For the first time in a decade...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the first time in a decade...

I don't have squirrel chasing headlights! I got bored today and decided to attack the headlight buckets. Rebent all of the tabs, reseated the feet (added a few washers and nuts where needed to fill in the gaps) and got them mostly aligned.

Also fixed my turn signal. That was annoying me.

Total cost? 4 bucks.

I have this feeling like I'm going to be working on my car a bunch over the winter, fix all the small shit that has annoyed me for years and start fixing the body where needed. Might even make my self a set of spider web fender skirts.

woah! your winters must be allot warmer then ours.

i might have to steal that spiderweb idea! sounds like fun!

Comment

Saw them on Ms Metal's car a few years ago, thought it was pretty bitchin.

Comment

man u are right, them do look bitchen!! might be a good idea for a grill redesign also!

Comment

haha nice! Sometimes doing the little projects are the best as they don't take much time and you actually feel like you accomplish something.

On the Ms. Metal note - her car is actually pretty cool & she's very nice to boot. She's a local gal and goes to a lot of the shows in the area actually. I see her out and about a lot.

Comment

She used to live here. She rented shop space from a friend of mine and was always seemingly pretty cool. I love that Chevy.

Her stuff is cool, but Tim's (the dude she rented from) was better.

Comment

Working...
            X