63 Hearse parts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63 Hearse parts for sale

I have some parts from a 63 Superior I am going to sell.

59-64 Rear view mirror stem, minor pitting. 40.00

63 Loading door license plate bezel, minor pitting. 50.00

DSCN2115.jpgDSCN2117.jpg This switch is mounted under the dash, and has a red lense in the front. The pull lever with the metal cable was hooked up to a heater control valve.
    Let me know what these are, and if they are Factory correct, and we can make a deal from there.

Contact me at russ85747@hotmail.com

Also have a dash mounted switch pod. 75.00DSCN2120.jpgDSCN2121.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by pyro View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12504[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12505[/ATTACH] This switch is mounted under the dash, and has a red lense in the front.
      Let me know what these are, and if they are Factory correct, and we can make a deal from there.

Contact me at russ85747@hotmail.com
      My guess is (referencing my '62) the switch is for the "flare-O-stat" [4 way flashers that only come on when you have both, the switch pulled and one or the other turn signal activated]

$.02

Comment

I'm parting out the whole car. Its a 63 Superior Combo, Limo style. Windshield is broken, jump seats are gone. Has a rear heater, fresh air vent for the rear. No rolllers or any other goodies in the back. DSCN2124.jpgDSCN2125.jpg Good drivers door mirror. Glass is good, slight freckling to the chrome. 50.00
        DSCN1768.jpg63 superior limo style...jpg

Comment

iam looking for side trim for a 64 iam sure they are the same in good condition

Comment

Do you need the trim for a 64 Superior? Shoot me an email at russ85747@hotmail.com I should have some trim for a M&M also.

Comment

Just sold my 63 M&M Combo. Its going Virginia, to be restored into a replica of a 63 Ambulance that a local township owned.

Comment

Congrats. Do you know what township? Would like to see that coach once done.

Comment

Dont know, but I want to keep up with the resto also. Someone who restores old ambulances is going to do it. ED?

Comment

Working...
                  X