Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikki is from LA, any one here wanna speak up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikki is from LA, any one here wanna speak up?

I figure you (or whoever) had to have been in the attempt at the longest funeral procession. Just thought we would say hi.
    BTW, Nikki had about 2000 fans waiting and he told Sara, his assistant, he wanted to stay till the end.

...This made zero sense at all.
    However, This did!

Nikki Sixx is one of my biggest influences when it comes to my Bass Playing, Along with Argyle Goolsby from Blitzkid, Both of which have affiliations with hearses. Back in 2010 i was front row at a Crue gig, Nikki Noticed me trying to snap a photo of him and pointed at the camera, i was about a second late but it was still a good photo, He then proceded to spit fake blood all over my face, haha. I didnt wash my Bandanna for months, Until my room mate accidentally did so.. Oh well.

On topic though!!

http://www.nationalhearse.net/forums...-of-Nikki-Sixx < Thats the original thread.. This one is just... odd?

Comment

"I figure you (or whoever) had to have been in the attempt at the longest funeral procession."

I didn't attempt it, I helped set it in 2011 in Michigan. This forum isn't just for the West coast you know, it's the NATIONAL Hearse and Ambulance Association.

Comment

Since it is a verbatim copy of an existing post from more than a year ago, I'd bank on this being spam.

Comment

Must have glossed over that part. Anyway why spam with no link? Lame.

Comment

Most likely trying to post 2 or 3 times before posting a link.

Comment

Why not have it post right away then two or three times? I mean spam bots are stupid and all but this is just retarded.

Comment

I was at procession, I no see Nikki. I see Kim though.

Comment

Working...
                X