No announcement yet.

Introduction to GraveRides Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pyro, darn sorry, allways hate it when I miss an opurtunity for a reach around....

Comment

Ryan, can you please send me more info on the nhaa may meet, I couldnt seem to locate the thread. You can contact me st graverides@gmail.com thanks, Dave

Comment

Literally this is the fist post in the second set of forums.

Comment

Just picked up a digital copy. Pretty cool. Keep up the good work. It's nice to see someone covering our hobby in publication. Yes, the PCS does have a magazine but it is pretty much as stuffy as the PCS, so no... lol

Comment

Thanks EternalCombustion for checking out the mag. Please help us spread the word so that we may keep the magazine and web site open for all Hearse enthusiasits. And please note that we update our web site several times each week, and although the web site has different content then our magazine, it is 100% FREE. Also Hearse Clubs and anyone promoting a hearse club, Hearse Car Show, Zombie Walk or Haunted house can post their event or club for FREE on our web site under the "clubs/shows" tab and the "events" tab

Comment

ryan_ricks,

I have included the flyer for the NHAA meet on the main entrance page of our web site at www.GraveRidesMagazine.com, please let me know if you want me to attach a URL to the flyer for people to click on.
              Also our web site allows people to post and promote their own shows and events as well as hearse clubs for FREE, under the tabs "clubs/shows" and "events" - Please post the meet under the "events" tab. If you have any trouble or questions please let me know... Dave

Comment

Please use this flier instead and link to www.nationalhearse.net/meet if you can. We appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
                X