Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know where to find the landau bar fastner screw bolts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know where to find the landau bar fastner screw bolts?

I have a 72 cadillac M&M and need the fastners.

A friend has 'em. Put a call in to see how much he gets & left voicemail. Usually he's reasonable with everything so will let you know.

Do you have the correct landau irons? They're special on a Citation, just like those Corona roof moldings. Your video glossed over bars laying in rear compartment and really didn't show them.

Comment

$40 for a set of 4 with decent chrome or $60 for a set with good chrome, each + $5 for shipping. If you want them, his contact will be passed along privately.

Comment

Oh is that how it works now? "I have a friend, who is not me who has these parts for sale, who is also not me. Here is his contact info which is not mine and in no way related to me."

Just being extra dickish since I don't respond well to threats, sorry

Comment

I have a friend.....So when you dont get your parts, dont email me.

Comment

As far as I know they are double threaded held together by locktite.If not ill grind off the old bolts and weld new ones on and I dont have to deal with guys thinking a lady doesnt know about cars.Haha

Comment

They came on the car.When they put a coat of paint on it ,They took off the molding and broke the fastners to the landau bars or landau props or screws or whatever the hell they are referred to as.Thanks but I am going for a grind and re-weld at this point.

Comment

I had to repair one of mine, it must have been partially broken whenever the repaint was done & then one day on the highway it just fell apart and the bar almost fell off.

Didn't know what kind of metal it was made out of. If it were some kind of cheap pot metal, it likely would shatter while being welded. So I cut off the broken threads, got a bolt with similar threads at home depot. Cut the head off the bolt & then used jb weld to attach the threads to the back of the knob. Seems to have done the trick, though I still worry about whether it will eventually come apart on me.

Comment

I have some of the round caps from a 70 hearse. Dont know the manufacturer, but if you PM me, we can start from there.

Comment

Working...
                  X