Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom or Flower Car?

image.jpg

I really like it, but I'm not sure whether someone made this or it's a flower car? I know little to nothing about flower cars, so please excuse me. Ha.

Jackson

Both. Where are you keep finding this stuff that I have already done and posted here?!?

When you've finished reading response #18, check #43 which my actual '58 was used. More images are active that you can still cross post as new threads at later dates. /sarcasm.

Comment

So the whole thing is just a photoshop? The betrayal!
      I thought the wheels looked a bit shopped, but otherwise it seemed really cool.

Comment

Found it on Roadkill Customs by the way.

Comment

Provide direct links so I may have them removed. I have never granted permission for artwork theft.

Comment

Can't exactly direct link it - Facebook page.
            On the upside though there was a mention of you in one of the comments after having a look. Also a subtle hint at 'Photochop'
            Anyways yeah, shame it's fake. Awesome photoshop though!

Comment

It has a direct link regardless. I am to believe that you're capable of saving an image, attaching it here, then returning to where you initially viewed and reading comments, yet can't figure out a link. Did I get that correctly..? I call bullshit and raise you $20. Just to show how easy it is, you took .05 seconds to locate

Direct link: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

Regarding your initial question: It is a '58 Superior flower car that has been Photoshopped. I own the actual car and basis for modification.

Comment

Great looking photo that one is!
                I'll grab the link then, lemme find it again.

Comment

iPhone problems 101, hah.
                  Anyhow, opened the image on a new tab on my laptop from where i originally found it. Here ya go:
                  Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Took a few days but initial photo, 3.5k Likes, 1400 shares, and 100+ comments have been removed. Must add that Roadkill Customs was respectful and understanding. Stand up outfit in my book.

Comment

Honest mistake from their part i guess.
                      Just curious though, Say for example - They found the picture and were aware it was yours, and gave you the credit towards it, Would it be the same kinda deal?
                      I'm curious as to how they found it, Since in the thread you linked me.. The said picture is no longer able to be seen!

Comment

Working...
                      X