info help please for a 61 S&S Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info help please for a 61 S&S Victoria

Just got a 61 S&S victoria need help finding info on it. Where do i start lookin and is the a place to run the build plate from S&S. Any info on where to start would be great thanks.

It's too late in the day to start deciphering that jumbled vague mess into what exactly you want. Are you asking where the build plate is located? Or have you found the build plate and want history on your specific coach..?

S&S build plates have a strip across bottom where original location was supposed to be stamped in. If you've found the build plate and it does not have original FH stamped into it, prepare for considerable investigative work. While there is an S&S book in the works like other coach builders, it isn't coming out anytime soon. S&S records aren't known like Flxible, or Eureka even. There isn't some magic site that will decipher whatever numbers you find on that coach.

Comment

Thank you Atti for your help. Its called fat fingers and a phone sucks sorry for any problems

Comment

So which was it? Congrats on your new '61 btw.

Comment

Info off the plate thank you and she is a beauty

Comment

One of the things I love about my 59 S&S park row, was the plate had the funeral home it was constructed for listed. I've had mine for over a decade, and it's a blast to drive around in.

Comment

Working...
            X