Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tv show casting Hearse restorations and customizations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tv show casting Hearse restorations and customizations!

Hi there,

I work on an amazing TV series for History Channel called Counting Cars. I'm reaching out in hopes that a Hearse enthusiast, who is in need of a custom job or restoration for their Hearse, would like to be on the show!

Counting Cars is an automobile customization and restoration show spun off from the highly rated Pawn Stars, featuring Danny Koker and his shop, Count's Kustoms.

We are gearing up for our third season, so we'd love your help spreading the word to anyone you think would be interested!

Happy to answer any additional questions you may have. Please email me at countingcarscasting@leftfieldpictures.com

Best,
    Amy

cars_flyer.jpg

Hi My name is Tony I have a 1973 Cadillac Fleetwood Ambulance Hearse and at this time it needs some major work and i dont have the resources as of now to complete her but i have alot of great ideas.I just started a group on Facebook called The Louisville Kentucky Hearse Society for people who own or just love hearse and or Halloween.We will be doing charity events and I want to be the flagship for all of our events with your logo down the side of her so we can both give something back to the community and help people in need.I love the episode with you guys and Elvira nice job keep on rocking guys and i will keep on watching later people!

Comment

Hi Tony, please email countingcarscasting@leftfieldpictures.com with your idea! I wish we could fund it, but my associate knows more about our budget and she will be responding to the emails. Thank you!

Comment

I spoke with Amy's boss, Diana, on the phone yesterday. As it turns out, the show pays for NOTHING. You will have to pay to have your hearse shipped to Las Vegas, and you will have to pay 100% of the restoration / customizing costs. You will also have to pay for travel to and lodging in Las Vegas to make yourself available for the show's taping.

Comment

I wish I had the money now to do it but i dont sadly but thanks for writing me back goodluck with your search guys..

Comment

yeah i would love to see someone rep the NHAA on the show, but i don't know that any of us have that kind of cash.

Comment

I sent an email 2 days ago. have not heard back yet. hard to believe the owner has to pay for everything.

Comment

thats the last place id send my coach to anyhow

Comment

They did an ambulance this week, anyone from here? It was paranormal investigators from New England. Paid 70k for not much!!!

Comment

I'm wondering if they gave up on trying to find a hearse, and just went Ghostbusters instead.

Comment

Here's the show. I haven't watched it, yet. It's a 92 Chevy box ambulance.

Comment

I just was looking for someone who loves hearses to sell my 64 Buick (flexible) to that would finish is and love it!

Comment

Saw a 50's coach in a background shot last night, not one i have seen locally.

Comment

Working...
                          X