'64 Superior Crown Royale in NZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '64 Superior Crown Royale in NZ

A while ago I was informed by a friend that a hearse had arrived on the wharf in Auckland, New Zealand - he sent a photo on his phone - it was a '64 Superior Crown Royale - I recognised the car from pictures online, and recalled a for sale ad from a place in Florida... here

About 5 months later, another friend from our Dead Sleds club sends me some pictures of the car about 1 mile from my house, across the road from its new owners, a funeral home!

I will get in touch with the owners and respectfully ask to come and visit it - apparently the owner loves it to pieces (how could you not), so should be good for getting some photos together with my '63 Superior Crown.

Photos of said coach:
    793715_695140473846689_3900109_o.jpg966627_695140583846678_1198129598_o.jpg

Dead Sleds are on Facebook, and we are slowly growing with some amazing coaches, e.g '59 S&S Victoria, '60 Superior Pontiac, '60 Superior Crown Royale, '63 Superior Crown, '64 Superior limo style, plus more!
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Incredible that '64 ended up so close!

Might you have any shots of '60 Superior Pontiac? Would like to check against my archives and may know which it is. Didn't see that coach on FB page. Thanks.

Comment

Yeah I'm stoked, it's gonna be cool seeing it round!

Here are some pics of the '60 Pontiac - it was on Craigslist LA several months ago.
      It's currently getting a pretty serious makeover, the rear interior was bare on arrival, and the new owner is adding some kind of seating in the rear.
      It may be a year or so until it sees the road again apparently, but it has been completely torn down and is being done right.
      I believe it's getting a big block chev and some go fast stuff.
      P5128440.jpgP5128444.jpgP5128445.jpgP5128448.jpg

Comment

that 64 is pretty breathtaking! i love the chrome trim up to th end of the fin, all 64 caddys should have that!

Comment

Working...
        X