Looking To Join A Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking To Join A Club

Hey guys, I just joined this site. Ive owned my C/B for almost 10 years now. I'm looking to join a club, I'd love to be able to go to hearse meets, roll up in a car show with like 10 hearses, go cruising together, meet up and shoot the shit.....problem is I dont know of any around me. Is there anything near Hagerstown, Maryland?

Shawn's MPCC is probably closest to you.

Big Asheville meet is upcoming too. Numerous threads/links on this site and FB.

Event in Asheville, NC by Ryan Ricks on Thursday, May 1 201483 posts in the discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Atti View Post
      Shawn's MPCC is probably closest to you.

Big Asheville meet is upcoming too. Numerous threads/links on this site and FB.

https://www.facebook.com/events/480862378668313/
      Thanks!!! I'll check them out

Comment

Asheville is going to be awesome - you should totally try and make it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
          Asheville is going to be awesome - you should totally try and make it out.
          Im gonna try my damnest......wonder how many C/Bs will be there....

Comment

You can always start your own club. Search around online, surely there are another couple of hearse owners close by.

Comment

Ive been going to all the local cruise ins and car shows an there was only 2 other hearses besides mine. A '70 Cadillac (sold on Ebay) and a mid 80's Buick (totaled) Im the only one left

Comment

don't neglect such things as hearse space, facebook, or craigslist. i had a guy from australia track me down, so it can't be that difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
                  don't neglect such things as hearse space, facebook, or craigslist. i had a guy from australia track me down, so it can't be that difficult.
                  Hearse Space was good, but for awhile, every time I've checked in on that site, I'm told it's down for maintenance.

Comment

keep adding hearse people on fb. Took me years and tears to find others in my area.. I would say for close to 8 years i was the only one around.

Comment

Originally posted by 74 Olds Combo View Post
                      Hey guys, I just joined this site. Ive owned my C/B for almost 10 years now. I'm looking to join a club, I'd love to be able to go to hearse meets, roll up in a car show with like 10 hearses, go cruising together, meet up and shoot the shit.....problem is I dont know of any around me. Is there anything near Hagerstown, Maryland?
                      You're about 3 hrs away from where the MPCC has their big show every August in Philly.

Comment

Working...
                      X