Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crush Value

I

I don't know why this didn't post.. I have a 79 MM caddy hearse, that's basically a rat rod. I paid 700 for it, and I'm in a tight and need to either sell it fast or crush it for $$$. What's it worth and will it be more feasible to crush it? The only offer I have is for about 500.. I have 250 worth of parts in it (which I will probably remove and sell) I'd rather sell it to a person to try to restore, but I need to do it THIS week.. and the only offer willing to buy right now is 500.. take it or leave it?

Comment

Location? Helpful for both fast sale and knowing scrap weight in your area. With crush weight currently on a slight upward tick, you should be around $10 per hundred (which is still more than $500).

Comment

South Georgia. I have an offer for 550 right now to just buy it from me vs. crush it.

Comment

Pics???

Comment

I just crushed a 78 with no motor,trans half the floor gone but some trash to replace it lol got 320.00 that was at 9.50 the 77s and up do not weigh as much as a 76 back so take the 500.00 and run

Comment

Crushed the 63 Superior, got 230.00
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
              X