Hearse Con 2008 is coming!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearse Con 2008 is coming!!!

We had a great damned time last year and we are gearing up again for this year. Hearse Con, a 3 day event located in Denver Colorado, is not your typical car club meet. There will be music, fire, depravity and a lot of good looking women (and what the hell is the point of having ANY event if there aren't good looking dames around!?)

For more information and photos from HearseCon 2007, click the link below -

What about good looking men? Will there be any of those. Btw, you can count me in, if nothing comes up. You know like being hospitalized....

Comment

And since your attention is on this thread, I am going to hijack for a sec. Zach, how come you haven't added me or my car club to your myspace yet? I feel left out! search g0dd_S@yahoo.com and livingdeadsleds@aol.com. Please.... GET THE HELL O MY PAGE!

Comment

I can see what is going on around that time - we might try and make it out.

Comment

The Canadian contingent are still on board to come. Me'n'Luke will be there from the Edmonton Bone-Wagon Association; not sure what cars yet, but we'll be there!

Robb

Comment

I'm hoping to make it this year. Last year was a disappointment to me, not getting there and having all sorts of problems just trying to leave the state.
            If I can get my new engine done, installed & tested properly, I should be able to make it.

Comment

I can't come to it.

Comment

DAMN I WANNA GO.

Comment

i say all of us from atlanta go in and rent a car carrier, put our coaches on the back, and drive up there

Comment

i say all of us from atlanta go in and rent a car carrier, put our coaches on the back, and drive up there
                    Thats what we need to do Kaptin.

Comment

I know I should be there with Cherry, but I don't know how many of my club members will be able to drive their cars. We may just pile into mine.

Comment

Looks like a good time, whenabouts are these? Anything planned for late Aug of '09?

Comment

Originally posted by Tweek's Turbos View Post
                          Looks like a good time, whenabouts are these? Anything planned for late Aug of '09?
                          This will all be happening May 9th, 10th and 11th in Denver Colorado.

Msconduct, send me a message on Myspace to remind me of where your profile is at! I am really, REALLY shitty at adding people on MS and I don't update my links very often, sorry!

Anyone considering going, a couple of quick thoughts...I've hosted a few big car club events and the one thing I do know is that a lot of times there are several people in a certain car club who WANT to go, but a lot of times there is no one single person who has enough money to spend on the gas and as such, no one goes. I highly encourage carpooling, just get one good running hearse and split up the gas. Sure, you only get to bring one car, but it's still way better than not making it! Depending on where you come from a few people in the back all throwing down $75 each could make the road trip happen (this is how I usually afford MY road trips!)

Also, I encourage people to bring their cars regardless of condition, if your car is 100% restored and beautiful, that's great, if your car is only held together by the rust, BRING IT, we want ANY hearses there!

Comment

Originally posted by Zachary View Post
                            if your car is only held together by the rust,
                            have you been poking around in my hearse collection .... no wait .......... the duct tape and bailing wire is holding my rust together, regardless of what's holding it together we're going to try to make it

Comment

I will definitely have Niobe running by then.

Comment

Working...
                              X