2008 COTD Invitational.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 COTD Invitational.

Come one come all to the biggest free Hearse Show in the country. All events this weekend are (with the exception of the drive in) free, ya just have to pay for your gas, hotel (for those who don't take advantage of our floor) , and food. We had a great turn out last year, but want a better one this year. If ya can come, you won't be disapointed. I have posted the list of events, see ya there.

4-25-08 We will hold the Meet & Greet at Sam’s Club around 8pm, head across the street to Denny’s and bs for about an hour or so.
    4-26-08 Meet again at Sam’s Club at 12pm, caravan over the show site at 1pm, the show will be at toys’r’us until 5pm. No registration fee, 4 trophies. Categories are; Best of Show, Worst of Show, People’s Choice, & Farthest Distance Traveled. After the show we’ll all head across the lot to Ryan’s for dinner and then to the Route 66 Drive-In for a movie.
    4-27-08 Our Annual “Eat Your Baby Day”. Any who would like to attend are welcome; just let us know so we can have enough food to cover everyone. No we don’t eat real babies…. just creative baby style dishes such as baby back ribs…etc… It will be at McClelland Park at 6pm.

What state is this?

Comment

Got a gooseneck trailer?? I think I'm getting a truck this week.

Comment

Originally posted by msc0nduct View Post
        What state is this?
        It is in Joplin, Missouri.

Comment

Originally posted by spastic_chicken View Post
          Got a gooseneck trailer?? I think I'm getting a truck this week.
          So does this mean you will be here?

Comment

I can't make that one... at least with my coach anyway.

Comment

Here is a link to some of the photos from last year. Anthing else I can post to get ya'll here in April? http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...tional%202007/
              Last edited by Chaser; 01-20-2008, 01:41 PM. Reason: forgot link

Comment

I'll be there the 26th definately the 25th hopefully depends on when I get back from my 2wk school in Colorado Springs.Can't Wait!!!

Comment

Looks like you had a good crowd there last year! I will be looking forward to pics of this years festivities man!

Comment

Why wait for the pics? Come to the real thing!
                    By the way I posted this from Vienna, Austria.!.!.!

Comment

I won't lie, I am thinking about it. How much are hotel rooms in the area?

Comment

Still planning on making it, jobs are looking debatable though, since I'm in new york right now, I plan on making my trip home the week of the show and just head straight from the show back out to wherever they plan on sending me. Hopefully everything goes as planned.

Comment

It's not nice to brag,Chaser LOL! Y'all better have lotsa pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Zachary View Post
                            I won't lie, I am thinking about it. How much are hotel rooms in the area?
                            They're not too bad from what I know,but ya might wanna get online and check it out.

Comment

Motel 6 will run ya about 40-50 Dollars. My floor will run ya nothing. As for the other hotels. They aren't too bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X