No announcement yet.

2008 COTD Invitational.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well my company did it to me again! It would be an absolute miracle to be able to make it home in time for the show. Looks like I'm gonna be stuck in canton,new york till sometime in may. Bastards!

Comment

6 days and counting who's coming? Who is bringing a coach?

Comment

I won't be able to make the meet and greet cause I gotta drive 4 hours from the KC airport back home but I'll be there Sat so save me a spot on the couch unless some1 has already called dibs then I guess it'll be a comfy spot on da floor no pun bout your dog intended.

Comment

I'm home now should be able to make it as long as nothing else goes wrong with the coach.Got home saturday took the car out and already had to fix passenger side window motor and car sat so long the windshield wiper blades i put on last time i was home stuck and ripped off the rubber. Today is stereo system install day, so as long as that goes smoothly than I should be able to make it.

Comment

in addition to ya'll Rev. 2-stiff is bringing 1, possibly 2, Ks Hearse Driver is bringing 2, Amber is bringing 1, Doug is Bringing his, We have a new person that lives in Joplin bringing thier coach, The wife will have her's (formally mine), Spastic chicken will be here with (or without) coach, Rick is coming in, Jason is gonna try to be here with his, Rev 2-stiff is working on a guy in the next town over trying to get him there with his coach, and last but not least, I am working (not confirmed yet) on getting the gentleman I bought my coach from here with his 59 Caddy hearse.

Comment

I should also mention that pc problems are running rampit in the club so very few are on the board anymore.

Comment

Sweet! looks like we might have more than last year! See y'all sat!

Comment

I also forgot to mention, clayton from tulsa is gonna be here with an ambulance, Halloween and Hearses are coming back this year with their coach, and I know I am forgetting people. So who else is coming? Whatcha gonna bring me?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaser View Post
                    I also forgot to mention, clayton from tulsa is gonna be here with an ambulance, Halloween and Hearses are coming back this year with their coach, and I know I am forgetting people. So who else is coming? Whatcha gonna bring me?
                    Yip, we're comin', and we've got a little somethin' to bring ya too! (I'll have to write on my hand to make sure I don't forget it!)

Comment

I wanna hint what is it?

Comment

Hmmm... A hint...

It probably doesn't taste like chicken. It's small enough to fit in your pocket, but cool enough to make Clay say "Heyyyy, we gotta remember to take this to Bill!"

Oh yeah, I need to write a note on my hand (again) so I don't forget (again) to put it in my bag before we leave here.

:-D
                        Last edited by Sperry Chick; 04-23-2008, 11:17 AM. Reason: (oops)

Comment

Did you find my brain?

Comment

Working...
                          X