Carolyn Coppinger Emergency Assistance Fund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carolyn Coppinger Emergency Assistance Fund

If this is the wrong place for this maybe a mod can move it where it belongs.

Some of you that have spent time over at the PCS have probably talked to Carolyn Coppinger at some point. She is in the hospital with a life threatening condition, and she and her husband are on fixed income. Her husband Jamus is having to travel a considerable distance just to be with her every day.

A fund has been established over at the PCS board to help them out. You can go directly to paypal by clicking here:

or go to the PCS forum and read the info on the situation there.

Normally I wouldn't spam for people like this, especially for the PCS, but the Coppingers seem to be good, level headed, hot-rodding hearse folks that get along with everyone and are really down on their luck right now. I've never heard anyone say anything negative about Carolyn, nor have I heard her say anything ill-willed towards anyone else. I'm sure they would appreciate your help if you could shoot a couple bucks their way. I just sold a few worthless items on ebay for $25 so it was easy for me to just transfer it right back out their way. Maybe send them that odd amount of cash that you didn't even know was in your paypal account - every little bit helps. Hopefully she will pull through and everything will be all right.

Carolyn is such a sweet person and I was very upset to hear about the turn her health has taken. Thanks for bringing this here too.

Comment

Working...
    X